Monday, May 12, 2008

Most men thought this, so why not

At the risk of coming across like a complete and utter sexist jerk, I have to comment on this one.

Most women know who Danica Patrick is.



She is a hero amongst women who reaches for the broken glass ceiling that Indy Car racing strives to provide.

And she is hot as hell.

Well, she did this weekend what most men with no brains and Hooter's jackets openly think, as well as those of us with brains keep our mouths shut about.

She ran over a dude in Pit Row at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Ran. Him. Over.

And it was bad.

My man had a concussion, facial abrasions and clean up smacked the back tire of Miss Patrick's rig the other day.

And why?

I was at a bar the other night, and the bartender was baffled as to how this could happen. In fact, he openly asked, "how the hell did she hit the guy?"

Is it any secret?



My answer, as quick as lightning, despite my intense inebriation was, "she was clearly putting on her makeup".

Further proving that I, Matty, the smartass of all smartasses, still has a penis, has some quick wit and can offend people, uh, women, like no other.

Guys...go ahead and laugh. You know you were thinking the same thing.

Ladies...send me hate mail. I expect nothing less.

It was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

And I hit it on the barrel of the bat.

Sorry ladies.

1 comment:

Bretthead said...

Nice work Matty. And she probably pulled into pit row to ask for directions.